Welcome

First of all, welcome and thank you for visiting my blog... Here are a few things for you to ponder about... 1) Do you feel shy when posting your questions or comments on blogs because most people there are already experts? 2) Do you have problem finding or asking the most basic questions about the stock market? Well, you have reached the right blog... This is a blog for anyone who wants to learn more about the stock market. Particularly for beginers. However, some of you may find it too basic. However, I'm not here to teach or to lead... But as I have mentioned, this is a learning blog.... And learning is an ongoing process. So if you are patient enough and continue to stay with me, you will be able to see our progress as we share and learn more with each passing day. So if you have any questions or comments or suggestions, do feel free to post here. I will try to find the answers from other sources and experts elsewhere... And to those experts out there, please do drop by and give us comments and advices ya.. Thank you so much.. By the way, when you are free, you may visit another blog of mine that is about chinese tea culture... Do drop by and relax after a hard day of battle...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Modify your dreams or magnify our skills

Haha... I copied my comments that I had posted in Ben's blog http://bliswise.blogspot.com/2007/03/modify-your-dreams-or-magnify-skill.html ..

Hi Ben, that is a very nice one...I remembered my school teachers and a lot of motivational books would always say aim high... If you aim for the sky, if you don't reach it, you will probably fall to the roof only... But in stock market and many other investment and business out there, if you aim for the sky when you obviously cannot reach, you may end up in the drain instead of the roof... I always believe when you aim, you should be realistic... as you stated, too much failure due to unrealistic aims and goals lead to demoralization... So it is always better to set goals that is achievable... When you reach it, set another higher one... Continuous achievements, though small, can be very good positive reinforcemets... I am still in the search for the right method and and techniques in the stock market.. Although i am facing a lot of failures and set backs... They will not stop me.. For i am gaining experience with each fall... I believe i will be able to use all these experience to enhance my skills... Especially now that i have found very good and experienced leaders here that are willing to guide me.. Thanks guys and gals...

2 comments:

Ben Gan said...

First, My congratulation for successfully setting up your blog.
Wish you every success. Keep going, you have a bright future.

RL said...

Thank you so much for the comment... Feel so honoured to have you comment posted here... I will try my best to keep the blog interesting... hehe...